Authenticity

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Authenticity

The 2006 Fairview Knights Football season was full of adversity. The team motto was (I.A.G.B.U.) I always get back up. Every week the team was challenged and every week we would get back up. We had an anchor and our grip was tenacious. We believed in our brotherhood and at times it was difficult to trust, however, we wanted to be authentic and we wanted to pick ourselves off the ground and get back in the game. I enjoyed reading Proverbs 3 and I put my trust in the Lord (Psalm 118:8). Even though the season was difficult in terms of wins and losses we remained authentic and we never let go of our anchor and our motto is shaping our character. We fought the good fight, we finished the race and our faith is stronger.
Thomas Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home